Advanced Joomla Templating (pt1) Using Module Class Suffix
a post from User Written Resources
1. replicate the designs currently utilized for the certain component, including a suffix per design name. this will absolutely consist of a few of the complying with;
3. div.moduletable h3
/ li >
6. table.moduletable td
as well as can consist of various other designs made use of on the material because area, such as;
1. ol, ul, li
2. a: web link, a: seen, a: float
3. a.readon: web link, a.readon: gone to, a.readon: float
as well as others, keep in mind that particular components currently might have certain css designs related to them (such as latestnews & mostread listings) so if you are changing among these components, you could require to either eliminate the certain design so the component course suffix design can be used, or simply transform those details designs.
instance from “freemambo layout”
/ images/leftright./ images/subhead _ bg.gif); font-size: 10px; text-align:!
no component suffix screenshot
2. make modifications to these designs as wanted.
instance of modifications to “freemambo layout” – including suffix eg
Background-color: #FF 9900; shade: # 333333; font-size: 12px; text-align:!
eg component suffix screenshot
3. upgrade the component course suffix within joomla manager.
1. most likely to ‘Modules’ -> ‘Site Modules’
2. click the component you would certainly such as to use the brand-new css designs to
3. get in the suffix you utilized in the component course suffix area & click ‘Save’.
website component – modify screenshot.
/ li >
5./ images/leftright./ images/subhead _ bg.gif); font-size: 10px; text-align:! Background-color: #FF 9900; shade: # 333333; font-size: 12px; text-align:!
Online wblogger for 10 years now
17 June 2019
15 June 2019
14 June 2019
Powered By Impressive Business WordPress Theme